Location: Crawfordsville, Indiana
Internal Number: R-086710
Crawfordsville Medical Arts Campus
1630 Lafayette Road Crawfordsville, Indiana 47933
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine physician to join our growing family medicine practice at Franciscan Physician Network Northside Family & Internal Medicine in Crawfordsville, Indiana. This physician would join a growing, thriving practice that provides a collegial environment and strong mentorship opportunities. We provide a team-oriented, family-like culture that empowers you to focus on your passion for patient care. Teamwork, empathy, and a positive personality are essential traits for us. We have a full support staff that works to make your job easier and keep focus on your patient's needs. Our team members all work together to ensure the extraordinary care of our patients. As we say, "you're either taking care of our patient or taking care of those caring for our patient.""
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members to deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Practice Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Flexible full-time schedule; No weekends or holidays
- Average outpatient volume: 20-22 patients per day
- Call Responsibilities: 1:6
- Telehealth offered
- Common Diagnoses:
- Child and adult wellness visits
- Back pain
- Endocrinology issues
- Heart failure
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Crawfordsville is home to Wabash College, which was ranked by Forbes as #12 in the United States for undergraduate studies. Crawfordsville, the county seat, has consistently appeared in rankings of the 100 Best Small Towns in America. The area has an excellent education system at all levels, and has been recognized with numerous awards recognizing accomplishments in the education field.
- Doctorate Required
- Physician License (DR) - Upon Hire Required
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate) - Upon Hire Required
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Upon Hire Required
Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.