Location: Hickory, North Carolina
Excellent opportunity to take over an established practice in Hickory, North Carolina. FryeCare Family Medicine is seeking a Family Medicine Provider to join our team.
- Hospital Employed (Frye Regional Medical Center)
- Outpatient only
- Average 20-25 patients per day
- Flexible schedules
- Athena EMR
- Join an established Clinic with mentorship available
- Take over an established patient panel - busy from day one
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- FREE Consultative services by NAVIGATE Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Frye Regional Medical Center, a 355-bed hospital, is a part of the Duke LifePoint Healthcare system. FRMC offers the region access to more than 50 primary care and specialty providers through the FryeCare Physician network, including OB/Gyn, oncology, cardiology, behavioral health, orthopedics, general and bariatric surgery, and more.
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Hickory is a well-rounded community located between Charlotte and Asheville. From furniture to recreational activities, this small town delivers a life rich in tradition and promise.