Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Make Extraordinary Possible
The UCHealth Medical Group Orthopedic Surgery team in ColoradoSprings, CO is seeking a Fellowshiptrained Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon to join our established team ofseven surgeons. The selected candidate will be part of a collaborativeorthopedic group with an additional dedicated trauma team.
This excitingopportunity includes:
* Join our outstanding and well-established team that is continuing to grow and eager to mentor the upcoming generation of physicians.
* The ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a fast-paced, busy, high volume, & high producing group.
* Sports team and sideline coverage is available with athletic training support.
* Ample clinical staff support and state-of-the-art equipment available.
* Opportunity to hire APP as your practice grows to meet needs.
* Excellent benefits with multiple vehicles for retirement including a pension.
Nestledalong the mountains in the heart of Southern Colorado, there is a wide array ofoutdoor activities including hiking, biking, skiing, and watersports. With astrong public education system and a vibrant community, there are manyactivities for children and adults alike. Apply today.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
* The pay range for this full-time position is $555,000-$617,000 /annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
* Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
* Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
* Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
* Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
* Paid malpractice.
UCHealthMedical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus onaccess, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patientcare in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providingadvanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health throughinnovation.
UCHealth recognizes appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectivesthat equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As anaffirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to makingall employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall bediscriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment orotherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed,color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physicaldisability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteranstatus. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicantwith a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act andwill make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardshipon the organization. An applicant with a disability" as defined under theAmericans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, whenthey do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.