Location: Smithfield, North Carolina
UNC Physicians Network (UNCPN) and UNC Rheumatology at Clayton, located in Clayton, North Carolina, are seeking an MD/DO, BC/BE Rheumatology Physician to join their group fulltime. Open to New Grads! In partnership with UNC Health Johnston, our mission is to provide compassionate, cost-effective and high-quality care to every patient. This is an opportunity to join a stable clinic with an existing physician in group.
- No Required Call
- Minimal calls from office patients, calls triaged through Healthlink
- Position will be based in Clayton, NC with outreach to Smithfield, NC
- No APP Supervision
- Existing and Growing Primary Care Sites
- Evaluate and treat diseases of joints, muscle, bones, and tendons
- Diagnose and treat arthritis, back pain, muscle strains and common athletic injuries
- Specialty-based skills for rheumatology
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Full Benefits: Medical + Dental + Vision
- Generous PTO package
- 403B employer-sponsored retirement plan
- CME - 5 days plus $2500 reimbursement/fiscal year
- Malpractice insurance
Johnston County is a hidden gem in the heart of the Tar Heel State! Nestled between Raleigh and the coast, Johnston County offers a unique blend of southern hospitality, rich history, and natural beauty. From charming small towns to bustling urban centers, there is something for everyone in Johnston County. With miles of scenic hiking and biking trails, pristine parks, and beautiful lakes and rivers, there are endless opportunities for outdoor adventure. Come experience the magic of Johnston County for yourself - we can't wait to show you around!
With all this, and more, Johnston County is the perfect place to Live, Work and Play.
Tina McLaughlin UNC Health Senior Physician Recruiter